Become an expert in an area of Ancient Egypt!
- Using the links provided in this libguide research one of the areas of Ancient Egypt
- For each area, you need 3 important/essential facts, plus 2 interesting facts or cool things you learned.
- Using NoodleTools, make a notecard for each fact and each image (for at least 7 notecards):
Each notecard must include copy of original text (quote), information paraphrased or summarized into bullet points, URL of souce.
- Locate 2 copyright-friendly images for your area.
- You need to use at least 2 different sources for your research.
- Using NoodleTools, make a citation for each of the sources and each image you used.
- Use your paraphrased information to make a Google presentation (in Drive):
- Slide 1 Title slide (name, topic and block)
- Slides 2, 3, 4 One fact per slide, plus one sentence explaining
why the fact is important.
- Slides 5-6 One illustration and a caption in a sentence
- Slides 7-8 Each have an interesting/cool fact.
- Slide 9 Explain one connection between
Ancient Egypt and our life today
- Slide 10 Explain one way it is different to our life today
- Slide 11 Works cited (References/Bibliography)
Make at least 7 Noodletools notecards, one for each fact and each image:
Use at least 2 different sources and create a citation for each in Noodletools
||Create presentation in Google Drive|
|Share Presentation with teachers|