- Open Culture Grams – World Edition
- Choose a country that is NOT the United States
- Open Google Drive and create a new Presentation project. Share with your group members and Mr. Pang.
- Create 10 slides about your country’s government. (See other side of this page)
- The boxes below indicate the information needed on your slides.
- Research the information listed in the boxes below for your country.
- Slides should contain facts, illustrations, graphics, images, charts, etc. to explain the ideas and information on each slide.
- Each group will have: Facilitator, Resource manager, Recorder, Encourager
- Your group will give an oral presentation with your slides.
- This project comprises 40% of the third grading period.
- Each group needs to specify each member’s role and responsibility.
- Grade will be divided into two halves: 50% for individuals and 50% for group.