A. Know the Objectives
Why are we doing this project?
You need research skills to be ready for middle school, high school, university, and trade school.
By the end of this project, you should be able to:
- Compare what you know to what you have found to determine if you need more information
- Know when and why to use more than one resource
- Credit sources appropriately
- Organize information (visual, audio and textual) in a presentation
- Revise your work
- Collaborate online tools - help each other
- Communicate your findings
B. Choose Your Topic
- Find a topic that interests you
- Think about your topic:
- What you already know?
- What do you want to learn?
- What do you want to share?
C. Get Your Presentation Started
- Make a copy of the draft presentation
- Click on "My Research Project"
- Log in to Google Drive (may need to click on "Go to Google Drive")
- Come back to this page for the next instruction: in the File menu, select "Make a copy"
- Make it your own
- Click on My Drive back in the left margin menu
- Open "My Research Project"
- Update title in the upper left, and update the title slide with your name and topic
- Update "Why I Chose This Topic" Slide