- Give Credit to the Author or Creator
- Locate Sources
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Stay Organized
How do I...?
Logging in to NoodleTools
Log in: NoodleTools
- Create a personal ID, using your schoolloop login and noodletools as the password.
- Type your first and last initial into the initial box (e.g. John Smith = JS.)
- Type the last 4 digits of your phone number into the phone number box (make sure it is a phone number you will remember).
- Click save profile.
- To start a new project, find the Create a New Project button on the right side of the screen.
Middle School Students:
- Choose MLA citation style
- Choose Junior citation level
- Name your project under description
Remember: When citing content from the Library's Online Databases, start by choosing "Online Database" in NoodleTools.
A Big Thank You!
Our thanks to Ms. Elisabeth Abarbanel from Brentwood School in CA for allowing us to use the content from her NoodleTools guide. Her guide can be viewed here:
Thanks Ms. Abarbanel!